Powerful & Scalable
Epik Networks offers the latest Software-Defined Wide Area Network equipment designed to support modern business cloud applications. Based on the same virtualization technology the powers modern data centers, Cisco’s Meraki SD-WAN equipment brings auto-provisioning and scalable remote cloud management to multi-site networks.
Performance & Reliability
Maximize your network resources with Meraki SD-WAN. Meraki SD-WAN devices make the most cost efficient use of existing MPLS, 3G/4G LTE, and broadband connections – while maintaining the highest Quality of Service (QoS). As a result, enterprises can deploy cloud-based services and applications securely across many locations using broadband internet or dedicated private network connections.
Powerful & Scalable
Security is ensured by applying different routing policies depending on the trust-level of the cloud applications that send data to SD-WAN devices. Trusted sources are routed over the internet, and less trustworthy connections are routed through cloud security services or traditional router-based firewalls.
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Application-aware traffic control and Layer 7 policies.
- CIPA-compliant content filtering.
- PCI-compliant Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) using industry-leading SNORT® database.
- Advanced Malware Protection using a file-based reputation protection engine powered by Cisco AMP.
- Identity-based security policies and application management.
Industry-Leading Cloud Management
- Management of firewall, switching, wireless network, and mobile devices through an easy-to-use web-based dashboard.
- Template-based settings make small deployments or large deployments of thousands of devices easy to deploy.
- Configurable email alerts for a range of events.
- Easy-to-audit change logs.
- Role-based administration.
Intelligent Site-to-Site VPN
- Automatic VPN route generation using IKE/IPsec setup.
- SD-WAN with active / active VPN, policy-based-routing, dynamic VPN path selection
- Support for application-layer performance profiles to ensure that business-critical applications are prioritized.
- Inter-operation with all IPSEC VPN devices and services.
- Automatic MPLS to VPN failover within seconds of a connection failure.
Branch Gateway Services
- Built-in DHCP, NAT, QoS, and VLAN management services.
- Web caching to improve dashboard performance and load times when accessed frequently.
- Supports load-balancing by combining multiple WAN links into a single high-speed interface.
- Intelligent connection monitoring that can automatically identify Layer 2 or 3 connection failures with quick failover.
- Supports integrated LTE Advanced or 3G/4G modems.
Cut Costs and Improve Performance
SD-WAN technology can dramatically reduce the costs of managing enterprise WANs with multiple branches spread across large geographical regions.
Reduce Infrastructure Costs
SD-WAN does this by routing WAN traffic through broadband or 3G/4G LTE instead of expensive connections like MPLS, which reduces the overall infrastructure needed, and reduces costs.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
SD-WAN provides more flexible Quality of Service prioritization by dynamically applying QoS policies to data as it moves over internal networks. Because SD-WAN uses centralized cloud-based software, setting up QoS policies that manage a network’s bandwidth efficiently is easy and can be done from any connected device.
Improved Network Performance and ROI
SD-WAN integrates with traditional WAN networking systems like MPLS to extend the investment in your existing infrastructure, and improve your network’s performance and efficiency. The operational costs of adding a new location to the network are also reduced by the plug-and-play functionality of the local appliance that connects a branch office to your network.
UCAAS on Overdrive with Meraki SD-WAN
Cloud software applications can produce a poor experience for your users with the variable bandwidth and data quality that’s inherent in public broadband internet connections.
Traffic Analytics Engine
With Meraki’s powerful traffic analytics engine, voice, video, messaging, and conferencing is transformed into a smooth, reliable, and consistent experience for your network users.
Dynamic Traffic Routing
Meraki SD-WAN devices dynamically route traffic through the best possible network paths between branch offices and cloud servers, and global QoS policies are applied depending on the nature of the data.
Advanced Traffic Prioritization
High bandwidth traffic that delivers video streams, for example, are prioritized or sent over a higher capacity route. Lower priority traffic like text or web pages are deprioritized to routes with higher congestion or lower bandwidth.
Meraki Traffic Analytics Engine
Discover how Meraki SD-WAN can maximize your voice, video, and business communications with powerful layer 7 visibility and control.
Networking is Complex
Simplify it with Cisco Meraki
Cisco’s Meraki Systems Manager is a centralized dashboard that provides a unified interface for managing the mobile devices, PCs, Macs, and network appliances connected to a wide area network. Network administrators can use this dashboard to deploy software, enforce security policies, and perform remote technical support tasks.
Because the Systems Manager dashboard is a cloud application, administrators and tech support specialists can access any device connected to an SD-WAN from any location. Redundant networking infrastructure is easier to manage with SD-WAN because of its virtualization of hardware with software controllers. Automated systems can be implemented that will deploy replacement network appliances when a device becomes unresponsive.
Network administrators can also quickly deploy VPN access for any device on the network and change prioritization rules to improve application performance. Advanced features like automation templates are also available to help administrators manage large and complex network configurations.
and Cisco Experts
As a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, Cisco is a leading provider of networking solutions for businesses of all sizes with an emphasis on the unique challenges faced by large enterprises.
At Epik, we are dedicated to a level of excellence that’s required for a successful deployment, which is why we are a trusted Cisco Partner. Epik Networks can provide the software, hardware, and technical expertise needed to deploy a Meraki SD-WAN solution for your organization.